CAVS - UoN Academic Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY SCIENCES EXCELS AGAIN IN THE NAIROBI INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR 2014

2 posters

Go down

COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY SCIENCES EXCELS AGAIN IN THE NAIROBI INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR 2014 Empty COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY SCIENCES EXCELS AGAIN IN THE NAIROBI INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR 2014

Post by Admin Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:19 am

In the Nairobi International trade fair (2014), the College of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences again had another excellent performance which exceeded the year 2013. A total of    141   prizes and   23   trophies   were won in the   livestock, Poultry, Farm produce and rabbits that were exhibited in the trade fair.
The performance of the pigs was exceptional as we had the highest number of trophies ever totaling to 8 with our college producing the boar that won the supreme champion trophy and our sow also winning the female champion of the show. During this year’s trade fair, the Chancellor Dr. Vijoo Rattansi accompanied by the college principal, Prof. A. W. Mwang’ombe toured some of our stands and were able to view the winning exhibits. Read More.

Admin
Admin

https://cavs-uon.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY SCIENCES EXCELS AGAIN IN THE NAIROBI INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR 2014 Empty Congratulations!

Post by PatimuC Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:52 am

This is great and i say kudos to the college for these excellent performances it has exhibited. And i am now trying to look for avenues through which i can as well be engaged in the college activities, i think this would pave way for me to apply what i learn here even after i am done with my schooling.

PatimuC

Back to top Go down